Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- a) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided
at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or
requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition
or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- b) If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- c) We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do
not have to respond to them.
- d) Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- e) Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs
and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or
otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we employ security measures designed to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- a) To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for
- b) To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel
may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- c) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- d) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- e) To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- a) any member of our management team;
- b) data processing companies, mailing houses and other third parties working on our behalf
(whether directly or indirectly), such as Mailchimp and Quickfile.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- a) In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, in which case we may disclose
your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares.
- b) If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal
obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our rights,
property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information
with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk
- c) Every now and again, requests are received for information from government departments, the
police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for
providing your information, it will be provided to the organisation asking for it.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address listed in our contact section.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Access to information (this section only applies if we are based in the United Kingdom
Data Protection legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access, modifications and deletion can be exercised in accordance with the law. Any access request may require an email and we may need to verify your identity.
Copyright © 2020 Ace Dot Services LTD. All Rights Reserved.